What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When submitting an estimate request on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, and other various information as it relates to estimating a move.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you submit an estimate request, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate as are not processing payment transactions directly on our website. We utilize a third party payment processor who securely handles these transactions for us.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember basic information provided in the estimate request.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
Some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still submit estimate requests.
If you complete the basic ‘request an estimate form’, those basic details will not be carried over to automatically populate the detailed estimate request form.
You can also always contact us over the telephone.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Last Edited on 2015-05-13